Squash Flex League - Introduction
- The Squash Flex League enables players to program their own matches to suit their own schedule.
- In general a "Season" last for four weeks in which each player needs to organize three, or sometimes four matches.
- Players receive an email at the beginning of the "Season" containing details of the League and their Division.
- In general at the end of each "Season" the top two players go up a Division and the bottom two go down.
- Scores are recorded on the Score Sheet posted in the Club for the duration of the "Season"
- Contact information can also be found under League Contact Lists.
- To have your name
entered into the next "Season" either add you name to the list posted in
the Club alongside the current League Sheet or the form below.