Squash Flex League - The Rules
Failure to Play
- The League will, as far as possible, be divided into divisions of four players.
- Players will arrange their games to suit themselves.
- Each player in a Division will play each of the other players.
- Each "Season" will last four weeks.
- Players will mark their own scores on the posted Score Sheet.
- Points will be awards as so -
- One point per game won
- One point per player for playing
- Matches will be "Best of Five", PAR 11
- Where a player does not play any games in a “Season” the remaining players will receive one point for the game they would have played against the missing player. The missing player will be awarded zero points.
- At the end of a "Season", and as far as possible, the top two players will go up (apart from Div 1) and the bottom two players will go down, (apart from the bottom Div)
- The League Managers decision is FINAL!
- If players have provided legible contact information to the League Manager they will receive an email at the start of each Season providing the contact information for all the players in their Division.
- Should you wish to notify the League Manager of a change of details, miss-spelling or injuries please do so using the form found below.
- The League Manager is always open to constructive comments on the organization of the League which can be provided via the form below. However, physical and/or verbal abuse will not be accepted.
- New players can only be added to the League at the beginning of each Season. Please add your information on the sheet posted or on the form found below the current League Sheet on this website.
- New players will be assigned to a position within the League as decided by the Coach. No appeals will be considered.
Failure to Play
- If you fail to play a match before the end of the Season both players will be awarded zero points for that match.
- Should you fail to play any matches in a Season, for whatever reason, you will automatically be relegated. A star (*) will appear alongside your name the following Season to denote you failed to play.
- Should you fail to play any games for two consecutive Seasons you will be automatically removed from the League. Re-entry to the League will be at a level decided by the League Manager.